Bulk Order Flu Vaccinations - Chelmsford Road Pharmacy, Bradford
If you are a business owner who wants to provide flu vaccinations for your employees, we can supply you with a bulk order.
Flu is a significant cause of sick days in the UK, and its seasonal nature means several employees are likely to contract it at once, leading to business disruption.
Flu season typically lasts between October and March, and has peaked in previous years around December. It takes about 2 weeks for the vaccine to be effective so it is important to get vaccinated early to receive the most protection.
Ensure your employees remain in good health and protect the health of your business by beating the flu before it has a chance to spread.
Bulk order flu vaccinations to stay one step ahead of flu season this year. We can provide private Flu vaccines for those aged under 65 who don’t have any underlying health issues*.
You can order vouchers for your employees to receive their flu vaccinations with us.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to meet your request.
*For those individuals that are over 65 years old or who have certain health conditions (listed below) we can arrange for you to have a free flu vaccine.
- Chronic respiratory diseases, such as severe asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or bronchitis
- Chronic heart and kidney disease, such as heart failure kidney disease at stage three, four or five
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson’s disease, motor neurone disease, learning disability
- Immunosuppression, a weakened immune system due to disease (such as HIV/AIDS) or treatment (such as cancer treatment)
- Asplenia or splenic dysfunction
- Those who are morbidly obese
|Monday – Friday||8.30 – 18.15|
- Address 47 Chelmsford Road, Bradford, BD3 8QN
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 01274 668770